How To Make WordPress Website Mobile Responsive?
What is a mobile responsive website?
Nowadays billions of people choose their smartphone over laptop or computer daily, when they need to catch up with the latest news, online shop or business. Responsive website means the web layout or content is flexible to fit within the different screens. Mobile responsive website means web content is more flexible on all kinds of mobile screens which adjust according to screen size. If you are watching a website on mobile it might be different on laptop or computer. However, the component will be the same. All responsiveness depends on CSS media queries that allow the pages to use different CSS style rules based on the device size.
Why need mobile friendly responsive websites?
Generally, a mobile friendly website will look good on mobile devices. But might have critical issues and be harder to navigate when viewed on devices with higher resolution. Responsive website is a website design that allows your website to adapt to the size of any screen it is being viewed on. Which increases the amount of time visitors spend on your site. That can help you to improve your website ranking in search engines. Let’s go to know more about mobile responsive website and why it is important-
- Increase traffic from mobile users
- Lower cost and website maintains
- Provided a seamless experience
- Adapts easily to any screen size
- A responsive website improve your SEO efforts
- Google prefers responsive design
- Mobile usage is rapidly increasing
- Increase conviration
- Responsive design increase relevance
- Improve Brand reputation
- Improve page speed
- Increase reach
What factors decrease mobile responsive scores?
Responsiveness is an important part of any website. Responsiveness will have a devastating effect on any website, such as decrying a very important score. So every website owner must follow increasing your responsive score high anymore. Now we know why a website’s responsive score. Website responsive
- Use null theme
- Use large or so small font I mean not use standard font
- Unoptimized images
- Landing page using lengthy block
- Using huge pop-ups
- Using flash
- Huge width and height pages
- Not readability
- Not focus on website speed optimization
- Using clutter web design
How can we create a mobile friendly website?
Nowadays 56% user access websites using their mobile device at this point as a website owner must remember this when they create their website. Infacts, sales of desktops have dropped dramatically in the last few years and even the sales of laptops are dropping because smartphones can do everything laptops can. Now we describe how can make your website 100% mobile friendly-
- Use a responsive theme on CMS- Responsive theme makes your website easier to ensure high quality for your users.That makes your website a better experience for your traffic, it is so important. When you choose a responsive theme your site has completed the biggest part of the website.
- Focus on simple design- Simple design makes it easy to keep anyone’s attention on the content you want them to see. When you choose a simple design it is customized so easily that helps mobile responsibility. This is a useful matter as much as anything more – things that are huge and muddled will all but unavoidably turn out to be delayed on a cell phone, and one of their primary requests is moment conveyance of the substance they need. Muddled sites with a great deal of messiness are confounding on any screen, however they make it particularly difficult for guests to explore your site on a little screen. That helps to improve the ranking factor.
- Optimized loading time on mobile – How fast the loading time on mobiles is crucial. Mobile users keep to pay attention on screen only for 4-6 seconds at a time. If your web page took too long to load, you lost a ton of traffic. That decreases your sales and ranking. Google’s benchmark for mobile loading speed is one second. This goal is attainable.
- Make your website responsive- Most web design experts agree that building a responsive website is the best way to create a site.
- Optimize Images- Page weight always known to gravity of the web that decreases your website performance by increasing load time that reduces network data usage. Always focus on page weight, image size, resource compression. That helps your website user friendly.
- Don’t use Flash- It is a SEO mistake to use flash in your website that impacts your website responsiveness. Using flash to make your site slow loading many devices and some devices don’t work at all. Android and ios support flash. Make your site flash when someone visits it desktop or mobile it is totally not perfect for other devices. So that you lost your other devices’ user traffic. As a website owner or designer you must always avoid using flash.
- Include viewport meta tag- It is the best way to control your website on a mobile. Viewport meta tag tells all browsers to fit for width all the small screen on your mobile as it works as desktops. Anyone can use the tag on their website’s HTML code. Just type-or copy paste it to your site.
- Don’t use too many plugins- When you make your site inWordPress, Joomla or another CMS you must be careful when using plugins. Using an extra plugin makes your site slower. We know plugins are an important element of any WordPress user to make a site more attractive. On the other hand many plugins are not good for your site. So, use a plugin before testing it and knowing the problem of your choosing. It helps your website be more responsive.
- Use standard fonts- It is an important part of a responsive WordPress website because font size creates huge readability issues. Always avoid overwhelming mobile users with lengthy test blocks on your site landing page. Try to use short paragraphs to help your WordPress site be more responsive.
Even if you get everything right in the world, you must make your website responsive and user-friendly. That will help improve your business and reach your goal. The benefits of responsive websites to ranking factor, SEO and conversation of better user experience. If you follow these guidelines to build up your WordPress website, your site must be fully responsive and friendly.
What Can Be summary of mobile responsive website?
WordPress is a perfect tool to build your own website. As of today, there are many steps needed in order to make WordPress work on mobile devices. The good news is that you only need three things:– Your current site URL – Your preferred theme (for smartphones) or one which works well with your chosen images/videos – Mobile Theme option via Appearance -> Tweaks and Galleries section having Active Devices tab switched ON If you plan to make the mobile version of your blog running on WordPress, there are a few things you could do beforehand.
Make sure that all core categories/posts should have their individual sizes applied via Custom Fields according to available space required by each post and category combination . For instance if a full-width image is 2 px wide in device default browser, it will be scaled down for smaller devices as 500 pixels height or less. You can do either via Appearance -> Custom CSS. Secondly, you can make the following changes to your theme’s settings by using a WordPress customizer plugin such as SlimBrowser ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/slimbrowser/) or TinyMCE WYSIWYG if it is available for your chosen theme.
What is a responsive website?
A responsive website is a website that automatically adjusts its design to fit the size of the device it is being viewed on. This includes mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, as well as computers. The benefits of having a responsive website are that users don’t have to do anything extra to get your site looking good.
What is the best way to make my wordpress website mobile responsive?
There are many ways to make your website mobile responsive, but the most effective and affordable way is to use a plugin like:
- Simple Responsive Web Design
- Google Mobile Friendly Checker Plugin
- Google Analytics for WordPress Plugin
- Akismet Plugin for WordPress
- Convert to/Reuse Theme – A plugin that converts your wordpress theme from a classic layout (with whitespace and margins, leading elements etc.) into a mobile-responsive solid CSS based one in about 10 minutes or less without affecting the search engine rankings of your site!